Salma's Snake Scare
A special guest pops in out of nowhere: a snake! Even though we don't see the reptile in the clip, we know that it's there because the actresses and the conductor jump out of their seats clearly shaken up. But poor Salma doesn't hold back anything and begins to scream hysterically, pleading for help. She even jumps on top of Maya, high heels on and all.
In helpless desperation Salma cries for somebody to do something and places herself on top of Maya's chair and even has to be carried out. Meanwhile, Maria – who is also over the seat – attempts to calm her down and tell her everything is all right.
Later we quickly see the reactions of Rudolph and Bello saying that the visitor was "like a python." And as for Salma? Maya joked, "She split. She left on the next plane." Bello chuckled, "she is in the hospital."
How about that! What would you have done? Are you scared of snakes?
Now I ask myself: If Salma is so scared of snakes, how the hell did she film her infamous python scene in "From Dusk Til Dawn"?
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- William Levy prefiere no usar dobles en La tempestad
- Dulce María: “Tengo novio y estoy viviendo una etapa bonita”
- Pamela Silva-Conde fue invitada a co-conducir The View
- 6 Celebs with Drastic Weight Loss
- Top 10 Latina Summer Beach Reads!
- Zoë Saldaña Explains Sexuality Comments
- Paulina Rubio será jueza de "X-Factor"
- Marc Anthony hace escándalo en Veracruz
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación de Puerto Rico