Colombian beauty queen's face burned with acid
Police authorities explained that the crime happened last week when the young 22-year-old arrived home in the city of Cúcuta only to be assaulted with acid onto her face by an assailant who later fled the scene. Tell us your opinion on what happened.
"She arrived home with her father and stepped out of the car, and then a man got off his motorcycle and poured the acid onto her," Diana Gómez, the beauty queen's cousin, told the media. "The father tried to chase after the attacker but there was no point."
Immediately the young woman was taken to hospital Erasmo Meoz where they attended her urgently and even though the attack didn't cause direct harm to the beauty queen's life, it certainly inflicted injuries onto her face that have her under medical observation and mandated rest.
"She arrived with burn injuries near her eyes that caused her corneal passivity on the right side as well on her face, neck, and thorax," declared spokesperson for the medical center.
Even though authorities have not determined the whereabouts of the attacker, the Cúcuta police have offered a $5,000 reward to whoever gives information about the attack and assured that they are investigating other contestants for Miss Norte de Santander after it was made clear that the attack had something to do with the favoritism received by the young beauty queen in the pageant, which was also cancelled until more is known about the terrible attack informed People en Español.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- ¡Conoce al nuevo novio de Sabine Moussier!
- Carrie Underwood y otras estrellas aúnan esfuerzos por Oklahoma
- Expareja de Christian Chávez sobre el exRBD: “La historia que él cuenta no tiene sentido”
- 25 Latinas Who Shine in Tech!
- 8 Latinos Who Need an Animated Film Right Now!
- 10 Summer TV Shows You Should Watch
- ¿Christian Chávez perdió todo su dinero?
- Mira las fotos que suben los famosos a Twitter
- ¡Los latinos que podrían ser superhéroes!