Henry from Aventura first to announce solo album
Does that mean that the days of Aventura are numbered?
Henry Santos Yeter, Aventura's back-up vocalist, is Anthony 'Romeo' Santos' cousin and composer of some of the group's songs. He says that he is working on his solo album with the help of producers and fellow artists.
"I'm really happy because right now I'm working with different artists and a lot of doors are opening, all very positive. So starting in March, that's when my album is coming" he says in Spanish.
It all points to the endless rumors regarding the imminent break-up of Aventura, the self-proclaimed kings of modern bachata and the highest-grossing Latin act today.
Henry says there's no rivalry with lead singer 'Romeo,' who is the main author of the band's material and who is so popular among fans that it's been said he travels first class and stays in hotel suites when the rest of the members travel in business class and stay in regular rooms.
"There are no problems among us, but when we board a plane, he goes his way and I go my way. Basically, the four of us in the group, we manage ourselves differently, but not necessarily are we treated as second class" Henry says.
Johnny Marines, Aventura's manager, will manage Romeo's future solo career, while the other three members (Henry, and brothers Lenny and Michael Santos) will not.
>> Haz click en la imagen para ver la fotogalería.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Shakira sí regresará a The Voice, dice NBC, y también lo hará Christina Aguilera
- Colate sobre relación con Alegría Beracasa: No pensaba que iba a ocurrir, pero estoy muy contento
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Our 7 Favorite Hollywood BFFs!
- The Rumors Are True: Beyonce is Pregnant with Baby #2!
- Eiza González se muda a Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas
- Luis Fonsi y Águeda López se comprometieron