Ricky Martin on the cover of Out Magazine
In this special issue - the magazine's 200th - the 38 year-old singer is at the center of the confetti-filled cover, joined by other gay celebrities or those who have supported the community, such as Julianne Moore, who is cheekily riding a white horse.
The publication opens the in-depth article and interview with Ricky with the following passages: "On March 29th of this year, Ricky Martin made a decision that would change everything. He posted a letter on his website and linked to it from Twitter. The letter outlined the process of writing his upcoming memoir, during which Martin came to realize that he needed to free himself of a particular burden. Writing about it, he added, was "a solid step toward my inner peace and vital part of my evolution." He closed the letter, with a beautiful, eloquent, and simple declaration: "I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man. I am very blessed to be who I am."
In the special issue, its 16th annual dedicated to honoring people of the year, Out Magazine declares that 2010 has been a landmark year for gay rights, marked by different battles, "some won and some lost," but with a hopeful spirit above all.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Expareja de Christian Chávez: “Christian no tiene dinero y yo lo estaba manteniendo a él”
- ¿Ninel Conde jueza de Mira quién baila? "Es casi ya un hecho", dice Javier Poza
- Malillany Marín sobre Cristian Castro: "Lo quiero mucho, lo admiro, se me hace un chavo excelente"
- Latina Teen Pregnancy Rate Down 40 Percent
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher Gives Birth to Baby Girl Emerson Jay!
- Ricky Martin Takes to Twitter to Ask for Help