Thalia wants a baby for 2011
"That's right, and hopefully she'll give us good news soon. Hopefully next year we'll know already and we'll have another baby for 2011" the proud grandma said, in Spanish, during the interview.
Not only that, but Doña Yolanda also said that Thalia, 39, wants to have a baby boy, and so does she.
"Thali and I have talked about it, and the truth is that we're crazy about granddaughter Sabrina...but a grandson, she's dying for a little man. Then she would have the couple. I hope so!" she said.
She also showed off the accomplishments of 3 year-old Sabrina, who already won her first horseback riding prize.
"Yes, she just won her first prize at an equestrian championship. She's three and she looked beautiful with her helmet, her whip, like "La Dueña,' (a Mexican telenovela) and her boots. Lovely. She won her first prize" she added.
Thalia's mother is planning on spending the Christmas holidays with her daughter and husband Tommy Mottola, and she's still praying for a reconciliation between her other two daughters, Ernestina Sodi and Laura Zapata, who have been estranged from each other and the family for several years.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- William Levy prefiere no usar dobles en La tempestad
- Dulce María: “Tengo novio y estoy viviendo una etapa bonita”
- Pamela Silva-Conde fue invitada a co-conducir The View
- Autism Speaks Targets Black & Latino Families in New Campaign
- Senate Panel Approves Immigration Bill
- WATCH: 'Dancing With The Stars' Finale: Pitbull & Jessica Sanchez Perform
- Paulina Rubio será jueza de "X-Factor"
- Marc Anthony hace escándalo en Veracruz
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación de Puerto Rico