Mario Lopez: "I want to have three children"
The wonders of paternity: "It's a role I was born to play, it's very challenging, I'm not going to lie. It's the highlight of my day, I get up early to play with my little girl, Gia Francesca. I try to cut my workout short, and come back from work as quickly as possible. It's the best, I hope she's the first of more to come."
His new life as a dad: "Everyone warns you that you are going to have to learn how to function on less sleep, but what they don't tell you is that the love you feel is pretty intense, all you want is see that smile in her little face. That gives me energy and puts everything in perspective."
Advice for first-time parents: "Being a first-time father, I was given a lot of advice, and of course, I heard every one of them. Now, after being a veteran of three months, I can tell future farents out there: take as much advice you can, but ultimately, that instinct kicks in and you know what you have to do and it comes from a place of love. It can't go wrong."
How many kids would he like to have? "I love children, I grew up in a big family. I'd like the minimum three, but obviously it's not only my decision but also that of my partner."
Juanes, who has three children with his model wife Karen Martinez, gives Mario some advice: "The most important thing is to arm yourself with patience, knowing that you're going to wake up every two or three hours. But the love is so immense that you forget about being tired and it's all worth it."
WATCH THE VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH MARIO LOPEZ HERE:
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Marisela Demontecristo gana Nuestra Belleza Latina 2013
- Víctor Manuelle: "Yo dejo de trabajar y mis hijos no comen"
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Commentary: Marco Rubio Is On The Wrong Side Of Immigration Reform
- EXCLUSIVE: Prince Royce - “All The Girls Tell Me I Do Well With the Kisses”
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación
- Eiza González se muda a los Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas