Ana de La Reguera admits that Jorge Ramos cheated on her
The couple, who were together for 4 years even though she lived in Los Angeles and he lived in Miami, broke up last month. At a red carpet event in Mexico this week, De La Reguera answered questions about her breakup with total openness, and in a serious tone and looking straight at the reporter, confirmed that Ramos had been unfaithful to her.
When a reporter asked her if the relationship had ended because he had been unfaithful, without thinking it twice and with a bitter smile on her face she said "Yes." When pushed further whether she had found evidence such as text messages, or photos she replied "A lot of things, a lot of things."
"Did you discover that yourself?" the reporter went on. Ana de La Reguera said "It's not the best moment to talk abot this, it's still too early and there are still emotions involved, but yes."
"What have you learned about all of this? Are you closed off to love right now?" was another question that came up in the red carpet. "I think I learned not to be as trusting. It's still too early. This happens to a lot of people, it's normal. It's weird because it was so many years, I had not been in such a long relationship in a while. This had never happened to me, so it's strange for me to give statements about this, but thank you for your interest" she concluded.
A few days ago on Twitter, Ana continued to vent off her feelings by writing "I belong to the club of deceived women, even if I don't want to."
>>> WATCH THE VIDEO (IN SPANISH) OF ANA DE LA REGUERA OPENING UP ABOUT BEING CHEATED ON BY JORGE RAMOS:
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Brad Pitt: “Me hice demasiado daño, daño de drogas”
- Esteban Loaiza niega que haya sido despedido de Diablos Rojos por “fiestero”
- Evalúan eliminar el desfile en trajes de baño de Miss Mundo 2013
- The 20 Best Tumblr Blogs Out There!
- 5 Non-Latino Celebrities Speaking Español!
- 15 Celebs & Their Pets (Warning: Adorable Pictures Inside)
- Pamela Silva invitada a "The View"
- Paulina Rubio será jueza de "X-Factor"
- El vestido de novia que sueñan las famosas