America Ferrera joins 'The Good Wife'
It was announced today that the Emmy and Golden Globe winner has joined the cast of the renowned drama 'The Good Wife', starring Julianna Margulies.
America's involvement will most likely be of three episodes and she will be playing the role of Natalie, a graduate student who will become a romantic interest for Alan Cumming's strong-minded Eli.
According to executive producer Robert King, "We'd been watching and loving America for several years in 'Ugly Betty', and it will be fantastic to see her in a completely different role, specially one that sides her with Alan Cumming".
Ferrera's episodes will air during February sweeps.
'The Good Wife', now in its second season, airs Tuesdays at 10pm on CBS.
Click on the image or the arrows to see the gallery
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Víctor Manuelle: "Yo dejo de trabajar y mis hijos no comen"
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Shakira sí regresará a The Voice, dice NBC, y también lo hará Christina Aguilera
- EXCLUSIVE: Prince Royce - “All The Girls Tell Me I Do Well With the Kisses”
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Our 7 Favorite Hollywood BFFs!
- ¿Qué harán finalistas de NBL con el premio?
- Eiza González se muda a Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas