Ana de la Reguera takes back that Jorge Ramos cheated
In a serious statement, the Mexican actress ends any more speculations and gossiping and perhaps even her own frustration with their relationship, by releasing the following statement:
"A long-distance breakup created terrible misunderstandings, both public and private. Jorge and I have talked about things. There wasn't another person involved in our breakup. Thank you all so much for your support and we will no longer be giving statements about it".
The journalist, who hadn't spoken about the incident or the reports he had cheated, also responded, by simply "retwitting" Ana's message and replying to her: "Thanks, Ana".
A few days ago, Ramos had written: "What I learnt from journalism: every story or news has 2 sides ... and the first one could not be the real one".
With this, apparently their history is sealed and behind them, marking no ground for further gossiping, snarks or confusing messages, and instead, choosing a peaceful and respectful end.
What do you think happened between them? Why did Ana take her story back?
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Ricky Martin escribe carta abierta a gobernantes de Puerto Rico abogando por derechos de la comunidad LGBTT
- ¿Hubo pelea? Eiza González, Belinda y una sutil discusión por Twitter (VIDEO)
- Sofía Vergara protagoniza una minitelenovela sorpresa (FOTO)
- The 20 Best Tumblr Blogs Out There!
- 5 Non-Latino Celebrities Speaking Español!
- 15 Celebs & Their Pets (Warning: Adorable Pictures Inside)
- Pamela Silva invitada a "The View"
- Paulina Rubio será jueza de "X-Factor"
- El vestido de novia que sueñan las famosas