Is CNN wooing Spanish talk queen Cristina?
Speculation again abounded recently after an interview with Azteca TV's Frank Cairo about which network she would choose. But there was no mention of one serious consideration that appears much closer to sealing a deal with the enterprising hostess as one of their own: CNN en Español.
In the network's latest move into the Hispanic market, it is seeking out strong, notable voices in the Latino world within the United States. For them, Saralegui, known to fans everywhere as Cristina, would be the ideal candidate.
AOL Latino has learned that representatives for the Spanish talk queen along with her husband, Marco Avila, are negotiating with CNN en Español to allow Cristina to host her own show during peak programming hours, as well as some involvement in the American English version of the network.
While talks continue, will she return to the small screen? She assures she will. Cristina remains dedicated to her other business ventures as well, including a home-fashions line, which doesn't appear to be taking off as expected.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Christian Chávez, tras acusaciones de su ex: "Nunca fui ni física ni verbalmente agresivo con esta persona"
- William Levy prefiere no usar dobles en La tempestad
- Dulce María: “Tengo novio y estoy viviendo una etapa bonita”
- Latino Soldier Gets Dream Wedding
- Autism Speaks Targets Black & Latino Families in New Campaign
- Senate Panel Approves Immigration Bill
- Paulina Rubio será jueza de "X-Factor"
- Marc Anthony hace escándalo en Veracruz
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación de Puerto Rico