'Sábado Gigante' star Don Francisco submits to paternity test
Television personality Mario Kreutzberger, better known as Don Francisco, appeared at a clinic Tuesday after a Chilean court order to submit to a paternity test in a suit filed against him by Patrick Mundaca Flores, 43, who claims to be his son.
Aboard his truck and accompanied by his driver, Don Francisco was photographed on his arrival at Servicio Médico Legal prepared to follow through with the mandate issued by the Tribunal de Familia (Family Tribunal). The 'Sábado Gigante' and 'Don Francisco Presenta' host did not speak to the media upon his arrival to the clinic, but later described the reason for his silence.
"I did not comment because the Tribunal court has indicated that the process is to be kept confidential," he said, in a statement released by the Associated Press.
Thirty minutes after his arrival at the clinic, Don Francisco left calmly without comment to the media about the test. Mundaca Flores said that his 73-year-old mother confessed to him on her death bed that Kreutzberger, 73, is indeed his father.
Although there are various methods of determining paternity within less than a month, Maria Luisa Calderón, a spokeswoman for Don Francisco in Miami, said that information is something "only the Chilean courts know."
There have been rumors that Kreutzberger, who is from Chile, also has an estranged daughter named Silvia Lozano, who works as an actress in Los Angeles.
Tell us what you think. Do you believe Don Francisco is Patrick Mundaca Flores' father, or is Flores attempting to extort money from the Chilean star?
>> Haz click sobre la imagen para ver la fotogalería
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Víctor Manuelle: "Yo dejo de trabajar y mis hijos no comen"
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Shakira sí regresará a The Voice, dice NBC, y también lo hará Christina Aguilera
- EXCLUSIVE: Prince Royce - “All The Girls Tell Me I Do Well With the Kisses”
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Our 7 Favorite Hollywood BFFs!
- ¿Qué harán finalistas de NBL con el premio?
- Eiza González se muda a Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas