Shakira surprises De La Rúa on his birthday; talking reconciliation?
Along with his parents, brother and a group of 100, Shakira arrived at Punta del Este on Sunday at 5 a.m. on a private jet from Buenos Aires. Earlier she performed at the exclusive Hotel Conrad, where she stayed despite having a property in the city.
De La Rúa was also in the city, assisting with her concert, despite keeping a low profile. The following day, De La Rúa, who marked his 38th birthday, celebrated privately on his ranch and was given a big surprise.
Accompanied by his parents, in an arrangement set up by De La Rúa's brother, the singer arrived quietly at the party, without much fanfare or being seen by the birthday boy, who suspected the singer wouldn't show, or that her current boyfriend, Gerard Piqué, wouldn't allow it. Read the story: Shakira breaks silence about Piqué.
Several attendees at the party said they found De La Rúa and Shakira very warm toward each other, affectionate and close, embracing on more than one occasion, caressing, smiling and whispering secretly in each other's ear. And there are even those who swore there was talk of reconciliation that evening, and perhaps a new start for the pair, who were together for 11 years. Check out Shakira and Piqué snapped holding hands.
Would you like to see Shakira give De La Rúa another chance?
More Latino Celebrity News:
- J Lo. sends Diddy a message through journalist sister
- Eva Longoria and new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz make out in public
- Big sister Penélope Cruz reportedly hates Eva Longoria
- 'American Idol's Julie Zorrilla: Colombia's pride
>> Click on the image or the arrows to enter the gallery.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Víctor Manuelle: "Yo dejo de trabajar y mis hijos no comen"
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Shakira sí regresará a The Voice, dice NBC, y también lo hará Christina Aguilera
- EXCLUSIVE: Prince Royce - “All The Girls Tell Me I Do Well With the Kisses”
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Our 7 Favorite Hollywood BFFs!
- ¿Qué harán finalistas de NBL con el premio?
- Eiza González se muda a Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas