'Cristina' not confirmed for Telemundo, representative says
As of Friday, several outlets have not assured that Latin talk queen Cristina Saralegui signed a broadcasting deal with Telemundo. Representatives for the Cuban-American, who is most identified as simply Cristina, could not confirm a for-sure deal with the Spanish language network.
"All I can say is that Marcos Avila, Cristina's husband and manager of all her negotiations, has said he has no comment," said Jorge Insua, who handles Cristina's public relations, in an email response to AOL Latino.
"I consider myself a communicator, and this is the latest platform on which to deliver our message," Cristina said. "Let's see if I can learn how to use it within 140 characters or less," she joked.
Last year Cristina joined Facebook, introducing fans to the latest on her Casa Cristina home-fashions collection, which is available at Sears and Kmart in the Unites States and Puerto Rico.
Follow Cristina @ CristinaOpina (www.twitter.com/CristinaOpina)
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Daniela Romo expresa "respeto y admiración" por Angelina Jolie y su doble mastectomía
- Chiquis, la hija de Jenni Rivera: '[Mi mamá] está de viaje y va a regresar'
- Gerardo Bazúa sobre relación con Paulina Rubio: “Hay un gran cariño y seguimos conociéndonos como amigos”
- Masturbation Month: 5 Surprising Facts About Self Love
- Jodi Arias Trial – Should She Get the Death Penalty? (POLL)
- 7 Latino Celebs We Want as 'X Factor' Judges
- Eva sufre "accidente" de vestuario
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación
- Eiza González se muda a los Estados Unidos