Their love on the rocks, Paulina Rubio, Colate divorce appears imminent
Although Colate has denied that he is seeking counsel in the matter, AOL Latino has learned through people close to the couple that, regrettably the crisis is indeed true and not a spur of the moment event. In fact a rift between the pair has existed almost since the very moment they were married.
On the surface, it appears Rubio has a very possessive nature, while Nájera is very relaxed and friendly. It's that contrast in personalities that is behind the distance between the two. In fact, our source says that on several occasions. "La Chica Dorada" threw Nájera out of the house they share in Miami because he would return home from dinner outings with friends too late and tipsy.
Our source reveals that perhaps the most pivotal event in the troubled marriage occurred during Rubio's pregnancy. Evidently in the right frame of mind, Rubio would become very upset at the fact Nájera would frequently attend drunken parties with friends without her. Our source also says that a week before the birth of Andrea Nicolás, Rubio ran Nájera from their home and threatened his presence at his son's own birth.
The pair finally reached a truce and Rubio's father's illness appeared to unite the them. So much so that he behaved like an exemplary companion, supporting her unconditionally and never leaving her alone during her time of need during her father's grave illness. On the surface, our source said it appeared as though the pair had once again recommitted to family and their marriage.
Nájera's penchant for partying, dinners and boozing, however, re-emerged and Rubio further distanced herself from Nájera to the extent that while there wasn't yet talk of divorce, Rubio had moved out to live in Los Angeles with her son, while Nájera remained in the Miami home built by Rubio's ex-boyfriend.
Do you think there's hope of saving the marriage?
More Latino Celebrity News:
- Shakira surprises De La Rúa on his birthday; talking reconciliation?
- Ladies and gentlemen, Shakiro?
- J Lo. sends Diddy a message through journalist sister
- Eva Longoria and new boyfriend Eduardo Cruz make out in public
- Big sister Penélope Cruz reportedly hates Eva Longoria
- 'American Idol's Julie Zorrilla: Colombia's pride
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Víctor Manuelle: "Yo dejo de trabajar y mis hijos no comen"
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Shakira sí regresará a The Voice, dice NBC, y también lo hará Christina Aguilera
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Our 7 Favorite Hollywood BFFs!
- The Rumors Are True: Beyonce is Pregnant with Baby #2!
- ¿Qué harán finalistas de NBL con el premio?
- Eiza González se muda a Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas