'Fan' steals ring off Shakira's finger during Mexico concert
In the video below, you can clearly see as Shakira makes her way to the crowd waving at fans, that someone pulls the ring from her finger. She pauses for a brief moment while singing and then continues on.
Shakira's smile quickly turns to an expression of bewilderment and sadness in the video. One of her crew members noticed the look on her face after the theft, but it was impossible to know for sure who stole the ring in the midst of the crowd.
The embarrassing incident took place during the last performance of Shakira in Mexico, at the Estadio Universitario de Monterrey. The crook no doubt left a lasting impression as to "where the robbers are," or "Dónde están los ladrones" as her song is called.
Shakira's most recent appearance was in Cartagena, Colombia, this Monday, as she broke ground in Bogota on the construction of a school for underprivileged children in a poor sector of Cartagena. The singer did not mention the incident during the event. The school is to be built through her Pies Descalzos (Bare Feet) Foundation, which has already constructed five schools throughout impoverished areas of Colombia and also plans a school initiative in Haiti.
What do you think of the "fan" that stole the ring?
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Roberto Gómez Bolaños: “(Estoy) mal, no puedo caminar, no oigo casi nada”
- Katy Perry: Russell Brand me comunicó que quería el divorcio por mensaje de texto
- Justin Bieber atropella a un fotógrafo en Hollywood; policía echa la culpa al paparazzo
- 16 Young Latina Stars Who Make The World a Better Place
- The Most Beautiful Latino Celeb Babies!
- 6 Things You Need to Know About the Brazilian Protests
- Sofía Vergara asolea su trasero
- Selena Gomez aceptaría desnudarse en pantalla
- JLo actuará en filme sobre mineros chilenos