Marc Anthony's reply to J. Lo sex tape questions: Abruptly walk out of interview
The interview, for Univision's morning show "Despierta America," went in-depth about the Grammy award winning singer and actor's expansive career, in which he's sold more than 30 million records worldwide. Apparently, the interview went a bit too in-depth.
When asked repeated questions about the recent court ruling making a sex tape public of his star wife, Jennifer Lopez, and her ex-husband, former South Beach waiter Ojani Noa, the visibly uncomfortable Anthony, who attempted to skirt the questions numerous times by gesturing and responding with "next question," abruptly ended the interview.
Lopez's marriage to Noa, which was little more than a footnote lasting a year, produced a sex tape on their honeymoon in 1997. The tape has since been the bane of Lopez's existence, and legal attempts at blocking its release had been successful. That is, until now.
A Los Angeles judge ruled that Lopez could not block the sale of the sex tape, although a Los Angeles County Superior Court judge has granted a temporary restraining order against Noa's current wife, Claudia Vazquez, who allegedly owns the tape. According to published reports, Lopez must sign off on the sale of the tape. We're pretty sure she's lost her pen.
And as for Marc Anthony's thoughts on the ordeal, as he clearly suggested by his hasty departure from the "Despierta America" interview, we don't "need to know."
Watch the interview here:
Do you think the interviewer's questions about the tape were in poor taste, and that Marc Anthony was right in ending the interview?
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Daniela Romo expresa "respeto y admiración" por Angelina Jolie y su doble mastectomía
- Chiquis, la hija de Jenni Rivera: '[Mi mamá] está de viaje y va a regresar'
- Gerardo Bazúa sobre relación con Paulina Rubio: “Hay un gran cariño y seguimos conociéndonos como amigos”
- Masturbation Month: 5 Surprising Facts About Self Love
- Jodi Arias Trial – Should She Get the Death Penalty? (POLL)
- 7 Latino Celebs We Want as 'X Factor' Judges
- Eva sufre "accidente" de vestuario
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación
- Eiza González se muda a los Estados Unidos