Paulina Rubio resists arrest, verbally assaults Miami police
Rubio, who was involved in an auto accident, was asked by an officer on the scene to step out of her vehicle, according to a police report obtained by TMZ. Rubio was allegedly asked repeatedly to step out of her vehicle, at which time she was said to be belligerent with the officer, refusing to get out of her car.
But it got worse.
Police allege that the profanities continued after Rubio was held under arrest inside a police cruiser. Rubio was given time to cool off after being placed in the patrol car. An hour later, she apologized. By then it was too late, though, and Rubio was issued a summons to appear in court. She would've otherwise been jailed were it not for telling officers that she is breastfeeding her son, Andrea Nicolas Vallejo-Nagera Rubio.
Rubio was charged with disorderly conduct, refusal to obey a lawful command and obstruction of justice.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Víctor Manuelle: "Yo dejo de trabajar y mis hijos no comen"
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Shakira sí regresará a The Voice, dice NBC, y también lo hará Christina Aguilera
- EXCLUSIVE: Prince Royce - “All The Girls Tell Me I Do Well With the Kisses”
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Our 7 Favorite Hollywood BFFs!
- ¿Qué harán finalistas de NBL con el premio?
- Eiza González se muda a Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas