Shakira, Piqué wipe out in white-water rafting accident
While on vacation, Shakira and Gerard Piqué got quite a scare after a white-water rafting accident. Luckily, there were no injuries, just a few bumps and scrapes, but they took the scare back home with them, especially the singer, who is said to have caused the accident.
At first glance, everything looked like it was going smoothly, with the group paddling as Piqué was out front. But it only took one misstep by the singer, who was paddling in the wrong direction while everyone else paddled correctly, for everyone to land in the water quickly.
It was easy for the soccer star to criticize, given that he looked pretty comfortable not doing a thing but enjoying the ride and checking out the view. The soccer player described the ordeal online.
"Because of @shakira's lack of coordination while paddling, all of us fell into the water! White water rafting is so much fun!" the soccer star posted on his Twitter page. He also posted the video.
Shakira, Pique and crew bite the dust while white-water rafting.
Do you have any sage advice for Shakira?
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Daniela Romo expresa "respeto y admiración" por Angelina Jolie y su doble mastectomía
- Chiquis, la hija de Jenni Rivera: '[Mi mamá] está de viaje y va a regresar'
- Gerardo Bazúa sobre relación con Paulina Rubio: “Hay un gran cariño y seguimos conociéndonos como amigos”
- Masturbation Month: 5 Surprising Facts About Self Love
- Jodi Arias Trial – Should She Get the Death Penalty? (POLL)
- 7 Latino Celebs We Want as 'X Factor' Judges
- Eva sufre "accidente" de vestuario
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación
- Eiza González se muda a los Estados Unidos