Shakira shuts up rumors of breakup with Gerard Pique
After seeing so much honey for so many months, the sudden disappearance of Shakira and her beau, Spanish soccer star Gerard Pique, rumors of a possible crisis in the otherwise steamy relationship between them have begun surfacing everywhere.
So in a very subtle way, and without much fanfare, Shakira shut the mouths of those who said her love, Pique, had cheated and that their romance was now a thing of the past.
"Good luck to the Spanish national team and my number 3, muah! @gerardpique. Shak," she tweeted Tuesday on her Twitter page.
With those words more than clearing up the rumors, and although being somewhat distant -- at least in the eyes and lenses of the paparazzi -- there is no beef between them, so to speak, no distance, no chiding and no one else between them. Everything is as good as ever between the couple.
These are the latest Shakira pics:
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Víctor Manuelle: "Yo dejo de trabajar y mis hijos no comen"
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Shakira sí regresará a The Voice, dice NBC, y también lo hará Christina Aguilera
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Our 7 Favorite Hollywood BFFs!
- The Rumors Are True: Beyonce is Pregnant with Baby #2!
- ¿Qué harán finalistas de NBL con el premio?
- Eiza González se muda a Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas