Kate del Castillo serves divorce papers to Mexican heartthrob husband
The actress presented the papers in a California court on Nov. 23. The filing establishes that the divorce is mutually agreed upon, that they have no children between them and that any assets acquired in the marriage were divided in private and in equal parts.
There has been talk of both in various other romances since their separation. Kate was already romantically linked to her 'La Reina del Sur' soap star, Ivan Sanchez -- and later with Luis Miguel. Meanwhile, Aaron was linked to Mexican singer and actress Ana Brenda and later with Mexican model-actress Blanca Soto.
Both have denied any reports of brewing romances, and while they assure that they will be dating other people, no one has stolen any hearts yet.
Kate and Aaron's separation is largely seen as one of the more civil and amicable in Latino entertainment. Both speak very highly about each other, even promote each other's work.
Although a reconcialition seemed all but certain, the response to that looks to be handled now by a judge.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Víctor Manuelle: "Yo dejo de trabajar y mis hijos no comen"
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Shakira sí regresará a The Voice, dice NBC, y también lo hará Christina Aguilera
- EXCLUSIVE: Prince Royce - “All The Girls Tell Me I Do Well With the Kisses”
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Our 7 Favorite Hollywood BFFs!
- ¿Qué harán finalistas de NBL con el premio?
- Eiza González se muda a Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas