Selena Gomez stalker: She needs protection from me
The man who admits to having conversations with God about killing Disney star Selena Gomez has made a bizarre declaration -- she needs protection from him.
Brodnicki, 46, has a criminal history for stalking. Court documents allege he told his psychiatrist he was going to kill Selena.
Blair Berk, the star's lawyer, said Brodnicki told his shrink he traveled from Chicago to Los Angeles to meet Selena, visited her workplace on three separate occasions and has told people he's had 50 conversations a day with God about killing the young star.
Selena, who is the girlfriend of Canadian teen phenom Justin Bieber, says she's in "extreme fear" and believes Brodnicki will make good on his threat if he isn't stopped.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Marisela Demontecristo gana Nuestra Belleza Latina 2013
- Víctor Manuelle: "Yo dejo de trabajar y mis hijos no comen"
- Exnovio de Christian Chávez: “La noche del arresto, Christian no estaba en sus cabales”
- Commentary: Marco Rubio Is On The Wrong Side Of Immigration Reform
- EXCLUSIVE: Prince Royce - “All The Girls Tell Me I Do Well With the Kisses”
- The 6 Things We've Learned From Latina Celeb Authors
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación
- Eiza González se muda a los Estados Unidos
- Juan Luis Guerra aconseja a las parejas