Ex Miss Universe, NBA star wed in secret
Amelia Vega Polanco, who at 18 was the youngest Miss Universe in 2003 and niece of Guerra and his wife, Nora Vega, married in such a way that might be described as one of the best-kept celebrity secrets. Polanco and her new husband, Atlanta Hawks center and power forward Al Horford, managed to maintain their romance and subsequent wedding out of the public eye entirely.
The select group of guests never imagined the night would be one in which they would watch a romance reach its pinnacle second by second as it was revealed through marriage vows that came unexpected even to them.
In a very simple, yet emotional, ceremony, the bride's parents, uncles, grandparents, and the couple's close friends, were the only ones to witness the union between the NBA star and the singer of 'Pasa Un Segundito' (A Second Passes), according People en Español.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- William Levy prefiere no usar dobles en La tempestad
- Dulce María: “Tengo novio y estoy viviendo una etapa bonita”
- Pamela Silva-Conde fue invitada a co-conducir The View
- 6 Celebs with Drastic Weight Loss
- Top 10 Latina Summer Beach Reads!
- Zoë Saldaña Explains Sexuality Comments
- Paulina Rubio será jueza de "X-Factor"
- Marc Anthony hace escándalo en Veracruz
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación de Puerto Rico