Jennifer Lopez gives Marc's new romance her blessing? (VIDEO & PHOTOS)
By María Andrea Fridmann
Marc Anthony told the world Wednesday of his new girlfriend, Shannon de Lima, on his Twitter page. Among our followers' comments, many think that Marc is simply responding to Jennifer Lopez parading her new boyfriend, Casper Smart, in public -- even on set of their reality show.
In spite of that, far from waking any jealousy Jennifer may have, the pop diva actually wrote a message seemingly aimed at Marc, tweeted at around the same time her ex-husband and father of her two children announced his new romance.
"You know quite well, deep within u, that there is only a single magic, a single power, a single salvation&that is called loving. #words2liveby," Lopez wrote.
Remember that although the couple has been separated for months, there hasn't been an official divorce announcement. On Jan. 28, Lopez and Marc also roll out their reality series '¡Q' Viva! The Chosen,' hosted and produced by them, in which they seek out the best in Latino talent from some 21 countries. The show airs on Univision in the U.S.
Do you think the love between Jennifer and Marc is still strong, despite their respective new romances?
WATCH A PREVIEW OF MARC AND JENNIFER'S NEW REALITY SERIES, '¡Q' VIVA! THE CHOSEN':
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- ¡Conoce al nuevo novio de Sabine Moussier!
- Carrie Underwood y otras estrellas aúnan esfuerzos por Oklahoma
- Expareja de Christian Chávez sobre el exRBD: “La historia que él cuenta no tiene sentido”
- 25 Latinas Who Shine in Tech!
- 8 Latinos Who Need an Animated Film Right Now!
- 10 Summer TV Shows You Should Watch
- ¿Christian Chávez perdió todo su dinero?
- Mira las fotos que suben los famosos a Twitter
- ¡Los latinos que podrían ser superhéroes!