Actress and ex Miss Universe Alicia Machado details relationship with JFK Jr.
In the latest Venezuelan edition of TVyNovelas magazine, actress, singer and former Miss Universe Alicia Machado has made an astounding revelation, claiming she dated the late John F. Kennedy Jr.
In the interview, Alicia also reveals problems she encountered with Donald Trump after she was crowned Miss Universe 1996. However, she leaves the most candid details to gossip about her relationship with the son of the former president of the United States.
About Kennedy, Machado said: "We met at a dinner in New York. I had the pleasure of spending time with him several times. A beautiful man, very charismatic and he liked that I shared stories in Spanish with him. I guess because he didn't understand what I was saying in English (laughs)."
"I couldn't call my friendship with him a romantic relationship. Yes, he courted me, but we saw each other very seldom," the Spanish-language soap star explained. "I thought he was delighted with me because we laughed a lot together."
On July 16, 1999, JFK Jr., then 38, died after his small plane plunged into the Atlantic Ocean off Martha's Vineyard. His wife, Carolyn Bessette, and her sister, Lauren, were also killed.
"John-John" and Carolyn were married on Sept. 21, 1996. So, he dated Machado before settling down with Carolyn Bessette?
>>> MORE ON THE KENNEDYS:
>>> AOL LATINO ORIGINAL PLAYLIST:
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- William Levy prefiere no usar dobles en La tempestad
- Dulce María: “Tengo novio y estoy viviendo una etapa bonita”
- Pamela Silva-Conde fue invitada a co-conducir The View
- 6 Celebs with Drastic Weight Loss
- Top 10 Latina Summer Beach Reads!
- Zoë Saldaña Explains Sexuality Comments
- Paulina Rubio será jueza de "X-Factor"
- Marc Anthony hace escándalo en Veracruz
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación de Puerto Rico