Sofia Vergara launches YouTube channel geared toward multicultural Latinos
Some celebrities appear to never leave the spotlight. Such is the case with 'Modern Family' star Sofia Vergara, who has kept a low profile about her involvement in the NuevON YouTube channel.
An initiative by YouTube aims to create a total of 100 niche channels on its website, one of which is NuevOn, a celebrity oriented Hispanic pop culture and lifestyle channel entirely in Spanish and geared toward young multicultural Latinos, according to the site.
At the helm of this new channel is Emmy nominated actress and producer Sofia Vergara, who recently launched her highly successful product line 'Sofia by Sofia Vergara' for Kmart, which includes a lingerie brand of the same name.
Sofia is not only a pivotal star on the channel, she is also the owner, in partnership with Latin World Entertainment. The channel will feature dramedy-geared shows that are respectful of family values, work, dreams and celebrating Latino self worth. It is the first channel of its kind on YouTube. Sofia is also the spokeswoman for Comcast's Xfinity brand.
This is why she's the irresistible queen of comedy!
>>>ORIGINAL VIDEOS AOL LATINO
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Expareja de Christian Chávez: “Christian no tiene dinero y yo lo estaba manteniendo a él”
- ¿Ninel Conde jueza de Mira quién baila? "Es casi ya un hecho", dice Javier Poza
- Malillany Marín sobre Cristian Castro: "Lo quiero mucho, lo admiro, se me hace un chavo excelente"
- The 20 Best Celebs On Social Media!
- Cheech Marin Reveals "I Wanted to Become a Priest" (EXCLUSIVE)
- Jose Canseco Accused of Sexual Assault