Antonio Banderas robbed in Budapest
Antonio Banderas's recent visit to Hungary made him join the unfortunate list of celebrities that get robbed.
The Puss in Boots star went to Budapest, but things did not turn out as planned, since Banderas, shorty after his arrival at Franz Litzt airport in Hungary's capital city, where he was received by lots of fans, discovered his wallet was missing.
According to the Austrian Times newspaper, the local police believe that expert thieves took advantage of the chaos that Banderas caused at the airport to rob him.
It is still unclear how much was taken from the actor.
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Brad Pitt: “Me hice demasiado daño, daño de drogas”
- Esteban Loaiza niega que haya sido despedido de Diablos Rojos por “fiestero”
- Evalúan eliminar el desfile en trajes de baño de Miss Mundo 2013
- The 20 Best Tumblr Blogs Out There!
- 5 Non-Latino Celebrities Speaking Español!
- 15 Celebs & Their Pets (Warning: Adorable Pictures Inside)
- ¿Anahí se casa en junio?
- Paulina Rubio será jueza de "X-Factor"
- El vestido de novia que sueñan las famosas