Ricky Martin poses with his twins and partner for Vanity Fair Spain
During the interview, the "Livin' la vida loca" singer talked about what was his love life like before he confessed he is gay: "I slept with women and fell in love with them and felt wonderful things."
"There was love, passion. I don't regret any of the relationships I've had, with both men and women, they've taught me so much," he admitted.
But now, Martin shows off proudly the family he has formed with Abello, with whom he has shared so many "beautiful moments. Complicity, understanding and, at the same time, freedom..."
SEE A COUPLE OF MORE PICTURES FROM THE VANITY FAIR SESSION HERE IN THEIR SITE
"Carlos says: 'I was looking for a boyfriend, not a father.' And I reply: 'You found a grown-up man," he added.
Ricky also referred to the Same-Sex Marriage Law in Spain, since he became a Spanish citizen in 2011: "If they did any changes to the gay marriage law I, as a Spanish citizen, would join my community and protest."
The 'Evita' actor explained how he chose the donor --he doesn't like to use the term "surrogate mother-- for his kids. "I saw her picture and wondered: 'Who is this angelic and crystal-clear woman'?," he recalled. "I didn't hire a 'surrogate mother.' That is how the conservative fundamentalists talk. I was lent a womb. I didn't pay for it."
And Ricky admitted feeling really attached to her. "I would give my life to that woman that helped me bring my kids into this world."
>>> MORE ON RICKY:
Sopa de Notas
Celestrellas y tu opinión
Add your comments
- Dulce María: “Tengo novio y estoy viviendo una etapa bonita”
- Jorge Salinas recuperará al cien por ciento la visión de su ojo derecho
- Paulina Rubio da el salto a la TV en inglés: será jueza de The X Factor
- 6 Celebs with Drastic Weight Loss
- Top 10 Latina Summer Beach Reads!
- Zoë Saldaña Explains Sexuality Comments
- Marc Anthony hace escándalo en Veracruz
- Ricky Martin festeja ley antidiscriminación
- Eiza González se muda a los Estados Unidos